Gillette UEFA Champions League Tesco Golden Ticket Prize Draw Ts & Cs
Purchase any Gillette UEFA Champions League licensed golden ticket pack from a UEFA Champions League display in any participating Tesco store or on-line (and retain your receipt) between the offer dates of 1st February 2020 and 30th March 2020 for your chance to win one pair of tickets for both legs of one UEFA Champions League semi-final which includes two games played on the 29th of April 2020 and the 5th of May 2020 (travel, transfers and accommodation included). To enter, go to gillette.co.uk/championsleague, enter your first name, last name, email address, telephone number and the code printed on your golden ticket. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years and over. Purchase of any Gillette UEFA Champions League licensed golden ticket pack is required. Maximum of one entry per address.
Terms and conditions
- This Free Prize Draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Product purchase is required to enter the promotion.
- Maximum of one entry per address permitted during the promotion period. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- To enter, go to gillette.co.uk/championsleague, enter your first name, last name, email address, telephone number and the code printed on your golden ticket between the offer dates of 1st February 2020 and 30th March 2020.
- The promoter will not be liable for any applications not received or incomplete.
- All valid entries received by 23:59pm on the 30th of March will be entered into a Free Prize Draw and the first entry randomly selected by an independent person will win one pair of tickets for both legs of one UEFA Champions League semi-final which includes two games played on the 29th of April 2020 and the 5th of May 2020 (travel, transfers and accommodation included).
- Prize winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the prize draw closing date and asked to respond within 14 days, confirming their full name and address. In the event the prize claim is not received by the promoter within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Winners will receive contact details of an agency who will arrange their travel and confirm details of the collection of their tickets;
- Each prize is two tickets, for both legs of one UEFA Champions League semi-final which includes two games played on the 29th of April 2020 and the 5th of May 2020.
- Travel to and from the venue of the game for the winner and guest, will be included, regardless of the location of the game. If the location of the game is outwith the UK, travel to and from the country and game is included (from the nearest airport to the winners address where possible). If the game is located in the UK, travel to and from the game will be included. Travel will be provided on a standard/economy service, regardless of the location of the game. Accommodation for two people, in a Four Star hotel will be included.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
For games that are not located in the UK;
- Travel insurance is not included but is a pre-requisite to travel including dangerous activity cover where applicable.
- To be clear; the winner and guest are responsible for their own travel insurance, visas, passports with at least 6-months validity and meeting entry requirements. If the winner and/or guest are refused entry or have not sought the correct visas, the promoter and the travel company are not liable or responsible.
- The winner and guest must provide photocopies of their passports to the travel company when requested, to ensure names are spelt correctly and that their passports are valid. Additional information may be required depending on the country of the game.
- A list of prize winners will be available at http://www.winners-list.co.uk or alternatively send an SAE to the following address; SG013 Gillette UEFA Champions League Tesco Golden Ticket Promotion, Winners List, PO Box 13263, Galashiels TD1 9AJ
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating, including without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, site being down, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete or delayed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- By participating in this Promotion, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion and to their name and county being used for publicity or promotional purposes including, and not limited to, websites, social media, magazine or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.